Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day of Distraction.....Begin.....

So I had another dream last night. It involved a lot of yelling and again I hope that soon the people involved will be forever out of my life.

I was going to be productive today and maybe get some work done but with my sour awakening I decided today would be a good day to play non-stop video games. They had very little to my actual life but have always been a good stabilizer for my mind.

The games I have for today are....(XBOX 360)

  • Minecraft
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Dragon Age : Origins
  • Fall Out: New Vegas
  • Assassins Creed I or II
  • Oblivion
  • La Noire
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Gears of war
  • Castlevania
  • Fable II or III
  • Bioshock

The most recent game I have been playing is Minecraft and I am in the process of building a scavenger hunt maze with traps in it. I am looking forward to the Xbox Minecraft update.

I also might read......

  • Pride and Prejudice
  • a book on the Toltec, (Can't think of the title right no)
  • Gladiators
  • Old Testament Bible passages
    • Joseph
    • Ruth
    • Ester
    • Joshua
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Fifty Shades Freed

I have been reading Fifty Shades Freed and I'm kinda bummed because I was trying to find where I left off and I read something that was past where I was at.

Later today I will post what I actually did and just a review of everything from how I'm feeling to how much I liked the games and books.

1 comment:

  1. So I got as far as far as playing Batman, Assassin's Creed I and Minecraft. I also read some from Fifty Shades Freed. All of which are amazing. I really like Batman and played that one for a while. And I read a couple chapters. Though the main reason for not making more headway into the list was that I took a three hour long nap and watched Serenity. Over all I was distracted very well. So goal achieved. If only I could be well enough distracted today.

    ReplyDelete