Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pointless

So I was forced to start this blog in a class in high school and it has been a couple of years since them, I am at the start of my junior year of college. Since then I have only made like five posts. Although I would like to use the blog more but I don't really know what to write about.
I am a computer science major. I might have to stay an extra year at school because I just decided my major last year. I love all my classes although I don't like getting up for them. I have two jobs. One is a work study job where I tutor children between pre-k and eighth grade. At the other I work up at the school's cafeteria. Both are relatively easy just takes a lot of energy some times. Since I just started my second job last week it will be interesting to see how it will balance with school. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't have any classes so I go straight from working at one job to the other. But I have a lot of loans to pay off and no money right now. I don't even know what I want to do after I graduate.
School work isn't hard for me but what is hard is getting motivated. Sometimes I am so afraid that i am just going to screw up that I don't try anything. I always feel that people will look down on me and that they always want someone else. That nothing I do will be good enough. This feeling goes into more than just school but school is the main part of my life right now.
Other than school and work I hang out with friends and go to Bible studies(this is a christian campus). On weekends I work and watch an over abundance of movies or I read. I love movies and books. Especially ones with romance in them, but not so much romantic comedies. The movie pool has been overloaded with them and there are only so many that I can watch. Right now my favorite TV show is TrueBlood, although I like the books better. There is so much more information that is given to you straight in a book that is hard to deduce from a movie.

Well thats it for today,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment